Rules and Regulations
Official Contest Rules and Regulations
- OVERVIEW: W2N Productions Inc. will award two individual prizes consisting of an expense-paid trip to locations in Canada lasting approximately one week. The trip will be filmed for an upcoming web series.
- GRAND PRIZE: There are two (2) Grand Prizes (“Grand Prizes”) available to be given, each consisting of:
- Round trip economy air transportation to the first location destination in Canada, if required, departing from the international airport closest to the winner’s home; (Courtesy of ISX Canada)
- All transportation and accommodation costs within Canada for approximately one week;
- $750 CDN Spending Money or the goods or service equivalent in meals and expenses.
- Contest will launch on March 8, 2017 and closes on July 15, 2017 at 23h59 Eastern Standard Time.
- The trip is scheduled to take place in the summer of 2017, but is subject to change.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to all individuals anywhere in the world who meet the following requirements.
- Entrants must be over the ages of eighteen (18) as of June 15, 2017.
- Contest winners must provide proof of residence, identification, and age.
- Contest winners must have a valid Passport. Some countries residents may require a visa to visit Canada. Participation may be dependant on securing a visa to visit Canada.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter and participate in the Contest, the entrant must:
- Visit our FACEBOOK page.
- Leave a COMMENT wishing Canada a Happy Birthday! Tell us what you love about Canada, and what country you are from. It can include text, a picture or a short video
- CONTEST GENERAL RULES: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and/or regulations and every action taken by an Entrant in conjunction with the Contest must comply with these laws and regulations. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of W2N Productions Inc., which are final.
- PRIZE: The potential winners must be available to travel on the chosen trip dates, must be over the age of eighteen (18) as of June 15, 2017 and must have a valid passport, visa (if required) and any other documents necessary for travel to Canada. Guest must complete and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to travel. If these requirements are not met, the prize will go to the next runner-up.
- Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, transfers, conversions or assignments of Prizes will be allowed. Entrants who do not win may be eligible for contests in the future.
- Each Grand Prize has an approximate retail value of $5,000 CDN. Actual value of each prize depends on location of winner, travel itinerary, and cost of airfare and accommodation at time of booking. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and will not be replaced if lost, cancelled, or stolen. Extensions to expiration dates may only be granted by W2N Productions Inc. Prize packages do not include travel to and from airports.
- Winners may be responsible for some out of pocket expenses, including but not limited to additional meals, souvenirs, etc. where required.
- DISQUALIFICATION: W2N Productions Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant from participating in the Contest for any reason at any time throughout the Contest, including, but not limited to, violating these Official Rules or tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest or the operation of the Website or any other Sponsor-hosted website.
- TAX INFORMATION: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any federal, state and/or local government, on any Prize won, is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- PRIZE DISCLAIMER: By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree that W2N Productions Inc. and their sponsors, affiliates, agents, and representatives, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest and Trip (if a winner), or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Entrants further agree that W2N Productions Inc., their sponsors, affiliates and representatives, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of any of the submissions made by any Entry in the Contest, use of a Prize won in connection with the Contest or the failure by the Prize Provider to deliver the Prize to the winner in accordance with these Official Rules.
- The prize winner acknowledges that there are inherent risks due to travel and completing challenges during the travel, and hereby consents to participate in the contest and accepts these risks.
- By entering the Contest and accepting a prize, the winners consent to the use of his/her name, voice, statement, video and photograph or other likeness, without further compensation, in the associated web series and any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of W2N Productions Inc. and any associated Sponsors in any manner whatsoever including print, broadcast or via the Internet.
- RELEASES: All final winners will be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a Publicity/Liability Release, confirming compliance with the Contest Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded, releasing the W2N Productions Inc., its sponsors, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, participating retailers, agents, servants, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any actions, cause of action, suits, debts, claims, demands and liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, including, without limitation, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach and liability for physical injury, death or property damaged which any entrant, his/her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns has or might have by reasons of, or arising out of, the entrant’s participation in this Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or use of a prize. Declaration and Release documents must be returned within ten (10) business days of the date of the notification and confirmation of prize winning. If the requisite documents are not returned within this 10-day period, then the prize may be forfeited at the discretion of W2N Productions Inc. Only when all the documents have been completed by a potential winner and verified by W2N Productions Inc. will a potential winner be officially declared a winner and receive a prize.
- GENERAL: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent contest organization, which shall be final and binding, without right of appeal, in respect to all matters related to this Contest, including, without limitation as to eligibility and/or disqualification of entries. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a manner that is not sanctioned by these Contest Rules, and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these Contest Rules, or has otherwise not complied with these Contest Rules, such entrant shall be disqualified.
- Where 2 Next: Canada is a trademark of and copyrighted by W2N Productions Inc. The contest and web series are Created and Produced by David Hoffert and Leslie Zulauf.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
All entries become the property of W2N Productions Inc., who reserves the right to terminate this Contest or to amend these Contest Rules at any time, with notice made on the contest web page. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
Void Where Prohibited By Law